Will he be Unfaithful?
Most single woman seeking a committed relationship would rather avoid dating men who are likely to cheat. But according to statistics, an estimated 50 to 70 percent of men cheat on their mates. How can you tell if the man you’re dating is one of these potential cheaters? Wouldn’t it be great to have this information about him before getting too deeply involved?
Find out If He’s Prone to Infidelity
Studies reveal that some men are more likely to cheat than others because of their background, their past history, or certain character traits. Using this information, I’ve designed a 7-question quiz to help women determine whether or not a man is prone to infidelity.
Single Women Screen Dates with this Quiz
The Potential Cheaters Quiz was originally posted on my website http://www.InfidelityAdvice.com to help married women find out if their husbands are prone to infidelity. I also provided a special report with strategies to help women deal with these potential cheaters. However numerous single women began reporting how they were using the quiz to screen the men they met on dating sites, and through dating services and personal ads.
Decide Who Not to Date
The Potential Cheaters quiz can help you make an informed decision about whether or not to continue dating a man, or how deeply to get involved. By identifying and avoiding the potential cheaters in the dating pool, you can avoid a lot of unnecessary headaches and heartaches.
Rate Your Date with the Potential Cheaters Quiz
Before you fall head-over-heels in love or get too attached to the new man in your life, rate your date’s cheating potential with the 7 questions below:
Potential Cheaters Quiz
1. Does he thrive on adventure?
2. Did he have a great deal of sexual experience prior to your relationship?
3. Does he have lots of female friends?
4. Does he have male friends who are cheating on their wives or girlfriends?
5. Does he have a parent who cheated?
6. Did he cheat in any of his past relationships?
7. Does he feel that infidelity is really no big deal?
What the Answers Mean:
1. Some men enjoy all the suspense, deception and intrigue that go along with infidelity. They’ll cheat just for the “thrill of the chase.”
2. Studies reveal that men who were extremely sexually active before settling down in a committed relationship are more apt to engage in sex outside that relationship. Don’t expect a leopard to change his spots.
3. Close friendships with women are a common starting point for infidelity. Friends can quickly turn into lovers. The closer the friendship, the greater the odds that it will develop into an affair.
4. Never underestimate the power of peer pressure. If his friends are cheating, he’ll soon be cheating too.
5. Infidelity tends to run in families. Children of unfaithful parents are often programmed to follow in their footsteps, considering infidelity to be the norm.
6. “Once a cheater, always a cheater.” There are exceptions, but statistically speaking, if he cheated once, he’s more apt to do it again. His history will probably repeat itself.
7. If he doesn’t believe that infidelity is wrong, his behavior will reflect his beliefs.
What Kind of Cheater Is He? - Evaluate Your Results
Generally speaking, the more ‘yes’ answers, the greater the likelihood that a man will cheat. But some answers carry more weight than others, so you’ll want to take a closer look at the results.
If you answered yes to #1, #2, or #5 (but not all three), he’s a POTENTIAL CHEATER who may very well cheat on you if the opportunity presents itself. If you decide to get involved with him, you need to make it difficult for him to cheat. Familiarize yourself with the signs of infidelity, so you’ll know if he starts to stray.
If you answered yes to #3 or #4 alone, together, or in combination with #1 or #2, he’s a COMMON “GARDEN-VARIETY” CHEATER who will cheat if he feels he can do so without getting caught. Your challenge, if you insist on dating him, is to stay one step ahead of him by learning to recognize the early warning signs. If you know how to spot the signs of impending infidelity, you may be able to stop his cheating before it starts, or leave before he breaks your heart. Familiarize yourself with the 21 major categories of telltale signs.
If you answered yes to #6 alone or in combination with #1,#2, #3, #4, or #5 you’re dealing with an EXPERIENCED CHEATER who knows how to hide the obvious signs of infidelity. The most important thing to do if you’re dating this man is learn to spot the subtle signs of infidelity, because these are the signs that will inevitably give him away. Get a good infidelity reference guide, watch him like a hawk, and try not to get too deeply involved.
If you answered yes to #7 alone ( This one’s the biggie!) or in combination with any others, you’ve got a HARD-CORE, HABITUAL CHEATER on your hands who’s probably already having an affair. (You could unknowingly be the Other Woman.) For this man, cheating is a way of life. If you don’t want to become an infidelity statistic, leave this man alone. Should you decide to take on this challenge, you’re in serious trouble if you don’t know how to spot the subtle signs of infidelity. Forget about watching for the usual signs of cheating. This man is an expert at covering his tracks. The best thing you can do is become adept at spotting the subtle signs of infidelity, since there won’t be any obvious signs to give him away. The subtle signs are the ones he won’t even think to cover up. Copyright
© 2005 Ruth Houston - All rights reserved.
- Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-02-15
Love that article- visited your site and added you to my favorites!!!
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum