out to become homosexual if they were brought up by
heterosexual parents?

Maria

Maria765

Back to top Go down

Homosexuals

Post  Jessica on Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:33 am

Maria

That sounds very high to me and I haven't heard that before.
Many scientists and researchers overwhelmingly believe that homosexuality has a genetic component and that there are varying degrees of "gayness". There is even new evidence to support that homosexuality is passed on genetically through the maternal line. Some individuals are then "hardwired" to become homosexual and this trait cannot be changed and is not a choice- people usually picture the "white, feminine male".
You also have to factor in the rate of sexual abuse in heterosexual families which can contribute to a child preferring the same sex. Some girls that have been raped/molested may later choose to be gay because of that trauma while some boys who were abused by older males may associate men with sex and prefer males as adults. Sexual preference is not cut and dry when you consider an already existing genetic factor coupled with early exposure to same-sex sexual behavior.
What is more alarming is the increasing number of married women who are getting AIDS because their husbands are having discreet sex with other men. Are these husbands homosexual? Most homosexual men don't want to play "house" or sleep with a woman but these married men want to have sex with their wives and other men. This is what I mean by varying degrees of homosexuality.

Jessica

Jessica

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum